Soldadura para Rejillas
|1. This machine adopts Three Phase Inverter DC (MFDC) welding system that is drawings very minimal primary current and requires Dynamic Electricity of only 100kVa total.
2. German imported Bosch Rexroth Inverter DC Power Supply ensures constant welding current, hence constant current output
3. The machine uses pneumatic system. No hydraulic unit, less hassle in service in the future.
4. The machine is water cooled to the electrode which ensures longer electrode life and weld quality
5. The machine is controlled by PLC for accurate welding distance and movement
6. Dahching’s experience in Electrode-Forged Grating Welding machine applied here. Grating quality produced by this machine is ensured.
7. Machine equipped with user-friendly interface, easy to troubleshoot and stable machine quality.
|Thickness of Bearing Bar (A)||3mm ~ 6mm|
|Height of Bearing Bar (B)||30mm ~ 50mm|
|Cross Bar (C)||5.0 ~ 6.0 mm (Square Rod) Ø6.0 ~ Ø8.0mm after Twisting|
|Pitch between Bearing Bars (D)||30mm ~ 50mm|
|Pitch of Cross Bars (C)||50mm or 100mm|
|Panel Length||6000mm max.|
|Panel Width||1000mm max.|
|Cycle Time||45Min / Grating
|Weldability||Weld electrode: 90~120mm max
|No. of Cross Bar Welding||Welding 2 in 1 stroke|